TV COVERAGE : LIVE ON EUROSPORT INTERNATIONAL
Super special, 8 of the worlds heavyweights, from the different schools of the fight game in one sensational program on the night of the big bang.
BIGGER'S BETTER RULES
Only boxers, kickboxers, thaiboxers, mma fighters with official license will be qualified
3x3 mn rounds 1 mn rest period
From light heavyweight to heavyweight
Rules of Bigger’s Better :
1. All participants must provide a valid Kickboxing / thai boxing / Muay thai boxing / MMA ( mixed Martial arts ) license, and all medical information must be in order as well as personal health insurance .
2. Back-fist allowed
3. Fighter s can fight with or without shoes
4. 3 rounds x 3 minutes in quarter (¼) and semi (½) finals. 1 minute of rest between each round . No extra round or draw in 1/4 and 1/2 final . 1 extra round only in the final in case of draw .
5. 3 knock down rules are in effect. ( If a fighter is knocked down 3 times in 1 round, then the referee will stop the fight.) The doctor may stop the fight at any time.
6. Weight division : light heavyweight ( 79,5 kg ) to no limit
7. gloves of 12 0z for all participant
8. The winners of the quarter-finals will proceed to the two semi-final matches, and the losers will be eliminated. The winner of the semi-finals will proceed to the final to determine the overall winner. All the contests to take place on the same evening
9. The winner of each contest will be decided by three judges, appointed by the Bigger’s Better commission .
10. If a fighter wins but the doctor does not allow him to continue because of injuries, then the fighter’s most recent opponent will compete in the next fight
11. There will be a minimum of fifteen minutes interval before any boxer would be expected to participate in consecutive contests (if the winner of the second semi-final would have a minimum of fifteen minutes before being expected to compete in the final)
12. Standing account is allowed
13. method of scoring : 10 / 10 draw *10 winner / 9 loser * 10 winner / 8 loser ( take 1 Kd ) * 10 winner / 7 Loser ( take 2 Kd )
14. possibility of minus point that will be scored only by the supervisor
Bigger's Better Inc - All Rights Reserved. 8 men heavyweight contest winner takes all - live on Eurosport.
Website powered by Parviz Design Web Studio